California legislators are in the process of rolling out what will be the strictest gun control laws in the country. Democrat state Legislatures rolled out a list of proposals that will instantly criminalize most of the state’s law abiding gun owners.
California is getting ready to experience yet another gun ban. This time the ban will make a criminal out of people that own the following types of guns:
- LWRC Rifles
- Cobalt Kinetics
- POF Rifles
- HK Rifles
- AR15 Rifles
The California Gun Ban
- Banning the possession of high capacity magazines (10 rounds +).
- Possession of hollow point and similar style bullets is now a felony.
- Background checks and permits required for ammunition purchases.
- Register all ammo purchases.
- Can’t have over 500 rounds in your possession.
- All gun owners will require a license and liability insurance.
- All guns with detachable magazines are banned.
- All grandfathered magazines will become illegal. Possession will be a felony.
- Anyone who is not allowed to legally own a weapon cannot live in a home with a weapon.
- Expanded list of crimes that can prevent you from owning a gun.