OUR SHIPPING POLICIES
The customer is responsible for knowing his/her state laws regarding firearm transfers. Contact your local FFL dealer with any questions regarding the sale or transfer of firearms. Contact your local FFL before ordering a firearm to verify their transfer fee and to ensure they will receive your transfer. The customer assumes all responsibility and cost for returned firearms due to FFL refusal or failure to receive.
If you order a handgun, stockless shotgun, complete AR or AK receiver, or stripped lower receiver, YOU MUST be:
- A legal resident of the state in which you are ordering.
- 21 years of age or older to complete the transfer through your FFL.
Exceptions: Military personnel stationed in a state other than their legal residence may purchase firearms across state lines. Contact your local FFL receiving the transfer as you may have to provide proof of deployment, residence, etc.
Please follow all directions prompted to you at checkout. This will ensure speedier delivery. The customer may be asked to provide the FFL information that they wish to use. If a customer wishes to change the FFL they want to use after the order has shipped, they will be additionally charged for the cost of shipping. If a FFL is not available at the time of delivery, the package will not be held at the carrier hub and will be returned to Pale Horse Arms. Additional shipping charges will apply to orders that need to be reshipped.
- We will not ship ANY items to the District of Columbia (Washington D.C.).
- We will not ship ANY items to the state of Massachusetts.
- We will not ship ANY AR or AK Parts or Firearms (Including Receivers) to residents of Connecticut, Illinois, Cook County, Illinois, or Deerfield, Illinois.
- Illinois: All hand guns handgun having a barrel, slide, frame or receiver which is a die casting of zinc alloy or other non-homogeneous metal that melts or deforms at a temperature of less than 800 degrees Fahrenheit are prohibited.
- Minnesota: All hand guns handgun having a barrel, slide, frame or receiver which is a die casting of zinc alloy or other non-homogeneous metal that melts or deforms at a temperature of less than 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit, of any material having an ultimate tensile strength of less than 55,000 pounds per square inch, and of any powdered metal having a density of less than 7.5 grams per cubic centimeter are prohibited.
- We will not ship ANY AR or AK Firearms (Including Receivers) to residents of Aurora, Highland Park, Deerfield, or Cook County, Illinois.
- We will not ship any handguns to CA that are not on the DOJ roster. This includes Single Shot Exemption conversions.
- No AR parts will be shipped to Connecticut. All such orders will be cancelled and the customer will be charged a 5% fee.
- All firearms sales to Puerto Rico residents are subject to review. Please send in a copy of your Puerto Rico-Issued weapons license after placing your order to firstname.lastname@example.org. Allow up to 3-5 business days for additional processing.
- Stripped lower receivers will NOT be shipped to the following states:
- Colorado (Boulder, Denver, Vail)
SHIPPING RESTRICTION EXCEPTIONS
- Law enforcement officers must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department’s superior officer stating that the firearm will be used in the execution of the L.E.O.’s duties. PHA only recognizes City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.O.’s.
- Some of the states listed above may not have L.E.O. exemptions. Please contact us BEFORE placing your order.
- Pale Horse Arms does NOT ship directly to L.E.O.’s; the order must go to an FFL. Pale Horse Arms does NOT make exceptions for this policy.